AutoCAD 2014 Essential Training: 4 Annotating a Drawing
Free download AutoCAD 2014 Essential Training: 4 Annotating a Drawing. This tutorial/course is created by Jeff Bartels and it has been retrieved from Lynda which you can download for absolutely free. CAD and 2D Drawing skills are covered in this course.
Join CAD trainer Jeff Bartels, as he shows how to create and edit text and dimensions in your drawings, and control the appearance of those annotations using styles. Plus, learn to add callouts, aka multileaders, to highlight features or add notes to a drawing. The last chapter includes a drawing challenge that gives you a chance to use what you’ve learned, followed by a demonstration where Jeff shows how to solve the challenge.
- Creating single-line text
- Justifying text
- Controlling appearance with styles
- Building bulleted and numbered lists
- Annotating with multiline text
- Correcting spelling errors
- Adding continuous and baseline dimensions
- Creating and modifying multileaders
– Hi, I’m Jeff Bartels. Welcome to AutoCAD Essentials 4: Annotating a Drawing. In this title, we’ll use AutoCAD’s annotations tools to begin transitioning our work from conceptual design into production. We’ll start by creating some text, and produce professional looking results. Next, we’ll apply dimensions, such that we can accurately document the design for production. Along the way, we’ll explore some dimensioning best practices, and I’ll show you how to format your dimensions to meet the needs of any design.
Finally, we’ll use multileaders to annotate specific areas of a drawing. I’ll show you how to format and reposition these notes to highlight any aspect of a drawing. When you’re ready, follow me and we’ll get started.
Free Download AutoCAD 2014 Essential Training: 4 Annotating a Drawing
Download autocad-2014-essential-training-4-annotating-a-drawing-udemy.rar (691.30 MB)