Chess Openings: Learn to Play the French Defense
Free download Chess Openings: Learn to Play the French Defense. This tutorial/course is created by Greg Vanderford. Improve your chess with this powerful opening weapon!. This tutorial/course has been retrieved from Udemy which you can download for absolutely free.
What Will I Learn?
- Get a strong position in the French Defense opening
- Trap your opponent in the French Defense
- Avoid traps in the French Defense
- Attack the opponent’s king in the French Defense
THE FRENCH DEFENSE has long been one of the most popular chess openings played at all levels. And for good reason, it’s a very fun opening to play while also being extremely effective.
In this course, you will learn how to play the FRENCH DEFENSE with both the black and white pieces, including:
1. Must know tactics
2. Must know positions
3. Key defensive moves to avoid checkmate
4. Key attacking patterns to crush your opponent’s king
5. Important piece maneuvers
6. Critical middle game positions
7. How to fight for key squares
8. How to best use the bishops
9. How to take control of the center
10. How to get a strong position out of every opening
11. Much more
Understanding the opening phase of the game of chess is fundamental to becoming a strong player and will help you tremendously in blitz chess as the first several moves of the game can gain you a huge advantage and need to be made quickly in order to save time on the clock.
Once you finish this course and apply what you learn, you will be a relative expert at the French Defense and easily defeat most players that will not be as familiar with its many variations and intricacies. of this very effective opening.
LEARN TO PLAY THE FRENCH DEFENSE, and drastically improve your overall chess performance!
Free Download Chess Openings: Learn to Play the French Defense
Download chess-openings-learn-to-play-the-french-defense-udemy.rar (425.66 MB)