Excel Crash Course: VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, and LOOKUP Functions
Free download Excel Crash Course: VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, and LOOKUP Functions. This tutorial/course is created by Chase Raz & M.B.A.. Learn to use some of the most popular Excel functions for tabular lookups. Learn VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, and LOOKUP functions.. This tutorial/course has been retrieved from Udemy which you can download for absolutely free.
What Will I Learn?
- Replace lengthy nested IF functions in Excel spreadsheets
- Return information associated with a lookup value from a table
- Identify the location of a lookup value within a table
VLOOKUP is one of the most requested Excel function tutorials that I’ve received in over eight years of providing corporate training in Microsoft Excel. All too often, professional Excel users get caught up in inefficient and problematic workflows, and nested conditionals (nested IF statements) are certainly towards the top of the list. Learn to solve this, and other problems, by utilizing the VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, and LOOKUP functions.
Some of the abilities you’ll gain by understanding these functions are:
- Eliminate nested conditional (IF) statements
- Pull data from disjointed or broken tables
- Allow for autofill even when a reference table is transposed
- Create scalable drop-down validation lists
Free Download Excel Crash Course: VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, and LOOKUP Functions
Download excel-crash-course-vlookup-hlookup-and-lookup-functions-udemy.rar (915.11 MB)