Learning 3D Printing
Free download Learning 3D Printing. This tutorial/course is created by Kacie Hultgren and it has been retrieved from Lynda which you can download for absolutely free. 3D + Animation, CAD, 3D Printing, Prototyping, Modeling and Product Design skills are covered in this course.
There’s never been a better time to try 3D printing. This course draws a roadmap for getting started with 3D printing (aka additive manufacturing), from choosing a printer to learning about 3D modeling. After surveying a variety of commercial 3D printing technologies (filament-based, laser sintering, and more), author Kacie Hultgren walks you step-by-step through a variety of 3D design tools, including 3D modeling and 3D scanning. You’ll also learn how to repair designs so they’re ready to print, with netfabb Studio, a 3D printing suite. This is a great course for both 3D printing novices as well as designers with existing modeling skills that want to enter the 3D printing marketplace.
- What is 3D printing?
- What can you make with a 3D printer?
- Understanding the different 3D printing technologies
- Designing with 3D modeling and scanning
- Creating watertight 3D designs
- Repairing a 3D file
- Exporting your file
– Hi, I’m Kacie Hultgren. Welcome to Up and Running with 3D Printing. In this course, we’ll take a look at the exciting industry of 3D printing. I’ll start by introducing you to the technology, its history, and the types of things you can make with a 3D printer. Then I’ll talk about the different types of 3D printers and materials that are available. Next, we’ll take a look at 3D content creation through 3D modeling and scanning, as well as studying some of the particular challenges associated with bringing a design to life through 3D printing.
Finally, I’ll show you techniques for repairing 3D designs, so that they’re ready to print. This course is appropriate for a wide variety of levels. Now let’s get started, with Up and Running with 3D Printing.
Free Download Learning 3D Printing
Download learning-3d-printing-udemy.rar (809.27 MB)