Marketing Foundations: Qualitative Research
Free download Marketing Foundations: Qualitative Research. This tutorial/course is created by Cheryl Ladd and it has been retrieved from Lynda which you can download for absolutely free. B2C Marketing, Marketing and Online Marketing skills are covered in this course.
Learn what your customers really want. Use qualitative marketing research, the tool successful companies like Proctor & Gamble and Disney use to get to know their customers. Expert Cheryl Ladd walks you through the best practices and process of gathering qualitative research. Learn how qualitative research fits within your marketing efforts, and find out how to conduct a new research project, from selecting the right methodology to moderating your group.
- What is qualitative research?
- The benefits of qualitative research
- Identifying your objectives and methodology
- Creating screeners and discussion guides
- Defining the timeline and logistics
- Writing a report
- Asking questions
- Moderating a group
– What would you say if I asked you who is your customer? What does your customer value? These are two of the most important questions you must be able to answer in order for your organization to succeed. They’re seemingly simple questions, with not so simple answers. Because as you’ll discover in this course, knowing about your customer is not the same thing as knowing your customer. Qualitative marketing research is one of the ways successful companies like Procter and Gamble, Coca-Cola and Disney get to know their customers.
Hi, my name is Cheryl Ladd. And in this course I wanna share with you how to conduct qualitative marketing research. We’ll talk about the elements of a marketing research project, and what makes a good moderator. Let’s get started.
Free Download Marketing Foundations: Qualitative Research
Download marketing-foundations-qualitative-research-udemy.rar (445.78 MB)