Object Oriented PHP & MVC
Free download Object Oriented PHP & MVC. This tutorial/course is created by Brad Traversy. Build a custom object oriented PHP MVC framework and then build an application with it. This tutorial/course has been retrieved from Udemy which you can download for absolutely free.
What Will I Learn?
- Build a custom MVC Framework from absolute scratch
- Build an application using your custom framework
- Create a custom PDO class to handle database interactions
- Complete user authentication using OOP & PDO
- Deploy your custom PHP application
In this course we will go step by step to build a complete custom MVC (Model View Controller) framework Called TraversyMVC using object oriented PHP. We will build something similar to Codeigniter but much much lighter. This framework is completely open source and you are free to change the name, add stuff, etc and use it as your own. This framework will include…
- A core library class to load controllers & methods from the URL (Also using .htaccess)
- A base controller class to load models and views
- A custom database library using PDO for all models to interact with the database using prepared statements
Not only will we create the framework but we will build an application on top of it called SharePosts which will be somewhat of a social network to share posts. This application will include..
- Full user authentication
- Access control for posts
- Server side form validation
- Bootstrap 4 UI
- Posts CRUD
- Helper functions (flash messaging & redirects)
We will also be deploying the application to the Internet
This is not a beginner PHP course. To learn the basics, please check out the PHP Front To Back series on YouTube by Traversy Media
Free Download Object Oriented PHP & MVC
Download object-oriented-php-mvc-udemy.rar (583.48 MB)