Photoshop CC 2018 One-on-One: Advanced
Free download Photoshop CC 2018 One-on-One: Advanced. This tutorial/course is created by Deke McClelland and it has been retrieved from Lynda which you can download for absolutely free. Masking + Compositing, Design, Page Layout and Photography skills are covered in this course.
Take your Photoshop skills to the next level. This advanced course is the second installment in the comprehensive one-on-one training series by industry expert Deke McClelland—updated for 2018. Learn what you need to know about Photoshop, in the order you need to know it, on the schedule that work best for you.
In this course, Deke takes you through advanced Photoshop features including the automated selection tools and the Color Range, Focus Area, and Refine Edge commands. He covers Smart Objects, slimming and trimming with the Liquify tool, and techniques for drawing and designing with vector shapes. Discover how to improve a photo with poor composition by reconstructing it with Content-Aware Scale, healing tools, and blend modes. Plus, find out how to effectively use layer effects, Levels and Curves adjustments, lens corrections and perspective warping, black and white photography, and so much more.
For the 2018 version, Deke has added all-new tutorials and exercise files, so there’s something new for even long-time fans.
- Selecting objects in photographs
- Refining masks with the Smudge tool, Refine Mask, and Refine Radius
- Using the Focus Area tool
- Skewing and distorting a layer
- Transforming and duplicating in one operation
- Warping text
- Creating and masking Smart Objects
- Applying Smart Filters
- Nesting Smart Objects
- Using Content-Aware Scale
- Applying stack modes
- Using the Liquify filter
- Drawing custom vector shapes
- Adjusting contrast, color, and luminance with blend modes
– Hello, this is Deke McClelland. Welcome to Photoshop CC 2017 One-on-One: Advanced, part two in a series of three video courses devoted to your ultimate mastery of the world’s most powerful image editing software. As always, the one-on-one promise is to turn you into the best Photoshop user you know. Now, for starters, you’ll have me, a seasoned professional with more than 30 years of digital arts experience, and more than 80 video courses here at Lynda.com.
If that’s not enough, I’ve written more books on Photoshop than anyone on the planet, including The Photoshop Bible, Photoshop for Dummies, and the book series from which these videos were born, Photoshop One-on-One. But of course, to make things really work, I’m going to need your help as well. Give me your time and attention and I’ll show you everything you need to know in the order you need to know it. No crowded classrooms and no scheduling conflicts. It’s just you and me, one-on-one, any time that it’s convenient for you to learn.
Now, as you may know, one-on-one is project-based learning. You’ll learn about Photoshop’s best automated selection functions, color range, focus area, and refine edge, by putting them to compelling and credible use. You’ll learn how to use smart objects to protect layers so that you can transform and filter them without harm. You’ll use the liquefy filter to reshape the subjects of your photographs, so they look slim and trim. And you’ll learn everything there is to know about blend modes, the luminance exclusion slider bars, and the fill opacity eight.
And with that, I release you to experience some of Photoshop’s most powerful features as I truly hope you’ve never experienced them before. Welcome to Photoshop CC 2017 One-on-One Advanced.
Free Download Photoshop CC 2018 One-on-One: Advanced
Download photoshop-cc-2018-one-on-one-advanced-udemy.rar (685.24 MB)