SPSS Statistics Essential Training
Free download SPSS Statistics Essential Training. This tutorial/course is created by Barton Poulson and it has been retrieved from Lynda which you can download for absolutely free. Business, Business Intelligence, IT and Data Analysis skills are covered in this course.
SPSS is a statistics and data analysis program for businesses, governments, research institutes, and academic organizations. In these tutorials, author Barton Poulson takes a practical, visual, and non-mathematical approach to SPSS. From importing spreadsheets to creating regression models, to exporting charts, this course covers all the basics, with an emphasis on clarity, interpretation, communicability, and application. Barton will help you:
- Build charts, scatterplots, and box plots
- Calculate descriptive statistics such as means and standard deviations
- Use inferential statistics such as t-tests and chi-squares
- Enter and read data
- Create new variables and crosstabulations
- Model associations with correlations, contingency tables, and multiple-regression analysis
- Format and export presentations to share your data
Plus, learn how to extend the power of SPSS with Python and R. This course is ideal for first-time researchers and those who want to make the most of data in their professional and academic work.
– Hi, I’m Bart Poulson, and I’d like to welcome you to SPSS Statistics Essential Training. SPSS is a statistics and data analysis program from IBM. It’s very popular, it’s very powerful, and it’s a great way to work with your data for new insights. In this course, I’ll teach you to use charts, such as histograms, bar charts, scatter plots and box plots, to get the big picture of your data. Descriptive statistics, such as mean, standard deviations, and correlations for a more precise depiction of your data and inferential statistics, like t-tests, the analysis of variance, and chi-squared to help you determine the reliability of your results and how they can generalize to a broader population.
I’ll also show you how to enter and read data in SPSS, create data labels, check and clean data, and create new variables and compute transformations. Finally, I’ll demonstrate how you can format your charts and tables for presentation, save your stubs and syntax files to recreate and share your analyses, export your results to use in other programs, and share your results with others. If you’re ready to get going, let’s get started with SPSS Statistics Essential Training.
Free Download SPSS Statistics Essential Training
Download spss-statistics-essential-training-udemy.rar (598.29 MB)